Join the Tyee Club!
When you join the Tyee Club, you support the academic and athletic experiences of more than 650 student-athletes in 22 men’s and women’s sports. Tyee Club membership and other donations to Husky Athletics account for 25 percent of the funding we need to recruit the most sought-after student-athletes, hire the best coaches, develop championship teams and build facilities that make the fan experience second to none. You are the most valuable member of our team.
Here’s how you can get involved and join the club:
- Purchase season tickets to Husky Football, Husky Men’s Basketball, or Husky Women’s Basketball. When you buy season tickets, you also make an impact gift to Husky Athletics that’s tied to your seats and your priority points. Learn more about how your season ticket-related donations can improve your priority point rankings and support Husky Athletics.
- Donate to the We Are Washington Scholarship Fund. By supporting We Are Washington, you give our student-athletes something they will value for a lifetime: a University of Washington education. Scholarship donors who give $100 or more also receive a Husky Dawg Tag to show their purple and gold pride. Learn more about We Are Washington.
- Support a team. From basketball to volleyball, soccer to gymnastics, more than 20 different men’s and women’s athletic teams rely on you for support. Your donation to support your favorite team will benefit its greatest need for the year, such as special equipment purchases or team travel. Click here to support your favorite team.
- Contribute to the success of every team and every student-athlete. Make a general donation that will be put to use to support all 22 Husky teams, from Husky Women’s Golf with eight athletes to Husky Football with 96 athletes.
- Consider a legacy gift. Your dedication to the Huskies may have lasted a lifetime, from college to career to retirement. By participating in Forever Washington — a giving program for those who remember UW Athletics in their wills or other estate plans — your Husky spirit can live on as an enduring personal legacy.
- Establish an endowment. For those who want to make a long-term impact, an endowment can fund scholarships or program support in perpetuity. Learn more.
- Make a gift to the Big W Club Fund. Keep former student-athletes active and engaged by support the alumni club for UW letter earners. Learn more.