The 10.0 Club was developed to support the University of Washington Gymnastics team and to offer friends and community members an opportunity to be a part of our family. Your support is more than financial; it is a sign of involvement and pride for the program that works hard to represent the UW at the highest level.
10.0 Membership Levels & Benefits:
- 10.0 Membership ($100)
- Autographed team poster
- Reserved seating at home meets
- GymDawgs monthly newsletter
- Tyee Club Priority Points for the full amount of your donation
- Go Purple Membership ($250)
- 10.0 level benefits
- 2017 team calendar
- 10.0 Club t-shirts for two people
- Be Gold Membership ($500)
- 10.0 and Go Purple level benefits
- A practice pass for up to four people to watch the GymDawgs train and to meet the team
- All-American Membership ($750)
- 10.0, Go Purple, and Be Gold level benefits
- Two complimentary tickets to our team banquet
- “Home Meet Experience” for up to four people. Choose a home meet to watch the team warm up on the competition floor.
- Championship Membership ($1,000)
- 10.0, Go Purple, Be Gold, and All-American level benefits
- “Best seats in the house.” Choose a home meet to sit on the couch right on the competition floor.
- Exclusive dinner for four with the coaching staff. Date TBD