The Tequila Club
The Tequila Club supports the University of Washington Marching Band and is “instrumental” in helping achieve the quality of our nationally renowned program. Developed to offer Husky Band alumni, friends and community members an opportunity to be part of the Husky Band family, the Tequila Club helps raise annual funds that are vital to the band’s success.
240 UW students make up the Husky Marching Band and the Cheer Squad perform year-round for nearly all of the UW’s student-athletes and their thousands of fans. With the rising cost of uniforms, instrument maintenance and travel, annual contributions are key to enabling the Husky Band to support our teams and the UW community.
Levels and Benefits
- Gold, $120
- Purple, $240
- Vict’ry for Washington, $600
- Bow Down to Washington, $2,400
- Tequila, $6,000
Did you know?
- The cost of one uniform is $575
- The average GPA of a Husky Band student is a 3.3
- The smallest instrument in the band, the piccolo, costs over $1,200.
- The largest instrument in the band, the sousaphone (aka “tuba”), costs over $6,000
- Each member will march over 36 miles each football season