University of Washington Rowing Stewards
The University of Washington Rowing Stewards were established under Hiram Conibear in 1916 to assist the University’s rowing program. Conibear’s overriding concerns were twofold: raising money to cover his expanding program and building an outside support group of alumni to protect it. Little could he have known at the time how crucial this was.
Our commitment to championship level teams and an exceptional student-athlete experience depends on you, the Washington rowing community, as it has since the first day the white blades hit the water. Help us continue the tradition by making your gift today!
Levels and Benefits
- Subscription to Sweep magazine and UW Rowing e-communications
- Signature UW Rowing pin
- Tyee Club Priority Points for the full amount of your donation
Coach’s Club: $1,000
- Donor’s choice of a Washington Rowing hat, mug, launch ride or dinner with the team in Conibear
- Post-race report from Men’s Rowing Coach Michael Callahan and Women’s Rowing Coach Yasmin Farooq following the Cal Dual, Pac-12 Championships and National Championships
National Championship: $5,000
- National Champion Badge that grants complimentary entrance to the Stewards Enclosure at Windermere Cup and free entrance to the night before Windermere party on The Cut
- Authentic Washington Rowing Oar
World Championship: $10,000+
- Husky Rowing Experience: your choice of a launch ride on race day, pre-race dinner with the teams or Cal Dual/Pac-12 Championship travel experience