‣ Four-year letterwinner from Beaverton, Ore.
‣ Capped off outstanding University of Washington career becoming the program’s fifth-ever three-time All-America (2006-07, 2009) while also being named a three-time All-Pacific-Region and four-time All-Pac-10 honoree.
‣ Two-time Women’s College World Series All-Tournament Team selection (2007, 2009).
‣ Finished her career with UW records for stolen bases (133), also third all-time in hits (315) and second in batting average (.396).
‣ 2009 Tom Hansen Conference Medal winner for UW.
‣ Played two years with Team USA (2009-10) before playing in the National Fastpitch League from 2011-13.