Give student-athletes and the teams you love a competitive edge
When you donate to The Competitive Edge Fund, you give student-athletes a leading advantage in their education and in competition, empowering them to create a positive impact in the world.
Your gifts to the Fund support:
- STRENGTH: Your gift allows us to provide cutting-edge training equipment and to recruit and retain expert strength and conditioning staff to help improve performance and prevent injury.
- FUEL: From healthy meals to nutrition education and individual counseling, your donation provides Husky student-athletes the right fuel and support they need to compete at the highest levels.
- WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION: You can give young men and women something they will value for a lifetime — a world-class UW education plus the academic support student-athletes need to excel in class and to graduate.
- TEACHERS: Your donation fuels our ability to recruit and retain the best coaches and staff in college sports, who build winning teams and develop lifelong skills in the student-athletes they coach and support.
- INNOVATION: From computerized performance analysis to specialized recovery equipment, your gift provides the newest technologies needed for building champions.
- OPPORTUNITY: Your gift provides student-athletes with transformational volunteer and study-abroad experiences, leadership and mentoring programs, internships and more.
When you make a gift of $100 or more, you’ll receive a special 2019–20 Dawg Tag. Dawg Tags represent your commitment and connection to our student-athletes — Husky student-athletes receive Dawg Tags for their academic excellence. We invite you to wear yours proudly!
Only gifts to The Competitive Edge Fund earn 1.5 priority points for every $100 you donate, with gifts of $100,000 or more earning 2 priority points per $100. All gifts are tax deductible and qualify you for Tyee Club annual member benefits!