Give student-athletes and the teams you love a competitive edge
A gift to The Competitive Edge Fund is the best way to ensure that Husky student-athletes have everything they need to compete, learn and grow. As we continue to emerge from the pandemic’s impact on our revenue and expenses, The Competitive Edge Fund helps us build financial stability.
Your gift makes a tremendous impact by providing:
- EDUCATION: Scholarships and support to guide student-athletes toward academic excellence and graduation.
- WELLNESS: Physical and mental health services, meals and nutrition counseling to keep them healthy.
- INSPIRATION: Dedicated coaches and staff who know how to motivate young people and build winning teams.
- INNOVATION: The latest sports technology and training breakthroughs to maximize performance.
- OPPORTUNITY: Life skills, leadership training, mentors, internships and volunteer experiences to holistically develop student-athletes.
To honor the adoption of the Husky as UW’s official mascot 100 years ago, we are celebrating gifts of $100 or more to The Competitive Edge Fund with special throwback Dawg Tags. Dawg Tags represent your commitment and connection to our student-athletes — Husky student-athletes receive Dawg Tags for their academic excellence. Wear yours with purple and gold pride and share your photos using #GiveTheEdge!
Only gifts to The Competitive Edge Fund earn 1.5 priority points for every $100 you donate, with gifts of $100,000 or more earning 2 priority points per $100. All gifts are tax deductible and qualify you for Tyee Club annual member benefits!