Give student-athletes and the teams you love a competitive edge
When you donate to The Competitive Edge Fund, you give student-athletes a leading advantage in their education and in competition, empowering them to create a positive impact in the world. The Fund was launched in 2016 as part of The Game Changer Campaign for Husky Athletics, fueling one of our most ambitious fundraising efforts to date to support UW Athletics.
Your gifts to the Fund support:
- STRENGTH: Your gift allows us to provide cutting-edge training equipment and to recruit and retain expert strength and conditioning staff to help improve performance and prevent injury.
- FUEL: From healthy meals to nutrition education and individual counseling, your donation provides Husky student-athletes the right fuel and support they need to compete at the highest levels.
- WORLD-CLASS EDUCATION: You can give young men and women something they will value for a lifetime — a world-class UW education plus the academic support student-athletes need to excel in class and to graduate.
- TEACHERS: Your donation fuels our ability to recruit and retain the best coaches and staff in college sports, who build winning teams and develop lifelong skills in the student-athletes they coach and support.
- INNOVATION: From computerized performance analysis to specialized recovery equipment, your gift provides the newest technologies needed for building champions.
- OPPORTUNITY: Your gift provides student-athletes with transformational volunteer and study-abroad experiences, leadership and mentoring programs, internships and more.
When you make a gift of $100 or more, you’ll receive a special 2018–19 Dawg Tag. Dawg Tags represent your commitment and connection to our student-athletes — Husky student-athletes receive Dawg Tags for their academic excellence. We invite you to wear yours proudly!
Only gifts to The Competitive Edge Fund earn 1.5 priority points for every $100 you donate, with gifts of $100,000 or more earning 2 priority points per $100. All gifts are tax deductible and qualify you for Tyee Club annual member benefits!